We are back starting this Friday with a summer series of Strollers and Sneakers! This six-week program is designed to give Town residents the opportunity to build a stronger sense of community and explore numerous beautiful Bridgewater parks and walking trails. What started with a goal of bringing parents, children and caregivers together has grown into a gathering of people who all enjoy walking, nature and great company. All are welcome! Join us Friday mornings at 9:30 a.m. at the designated locations listed below.
- Friday, June 24: Harrison Park (301 Grove Street). Meet at the Doug Will Tennis Center parking lot.
- Friday, July 1: Turner Ashby High School Dream Trail (800 North Main Street). Meet at Turner Ashby High School’s side parking lot, closest to Farmers and Merchants bank.
- Friday July 8: Wynant Park (115 East College Street). Meet at the playground.
- Friday, July 15: Riverwalk to Bridgeview park (101 East Riverside Drive). Meet at the fountain located at Edgebriar Park.
- Friday, July 22: Cooks Creek Arboretum (211 Weeping Willow Lane). Meet at the parking lot.
- Friday, July 29: Wildwood Park (606 West Bank Street). Meet at the parking lot.