Sipe Center will be offering a free Internet safety series for the public. These presentations will take place on Wednesdays during the summer. Each week will focus on a different topic and every session will be taught by a professional in that particular area. You can find the schedule of presentations below.
- June 7: Internet Safety for Children
- June 21: Internet, Social Media, and their impact on Human Trafficking
- June 28: Healthcare Fraud
- July 12: Relevant Issues in National Cybersecurity
- August 2: Can I Trust that E-mail?
- August 9: General Internet Safety and Best Practices
Concessions will also be available during these classes. No tickets are necessary – seats will be first come, first serve.
Check out sipecenter.com for more information about each of these Internet safety presentations!