We’re pleased to have DMV Connect back in Bridgewater. They will be here for three days starting on Monday, October 25 through Wednesday, October 27 in Arey Hall from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You must make an appointment; no walk-ins are permitted. Appointments are made online through their website.
To signup, follow these steps:
- Visit the DMV Connect website
- Select “Transactions”
- Under “Visit a DMV Connect,” select “Town of Bridgewater 10/25 – 10/27”
- Click “Make an Appointment”
- Then select the category: Driver’s License, Vehicle Services, or Multiple Services.
- From there, select the day and time you’d like to come in.
When you register online, you’ll see a long list of services offered including issuance of driver’s licenses and REAL ID’s, and various vehicle registration services.
We appreciate DMV’s willingness to come to Bridgewater and we hope to continue to offer this service in the future.