We are thrilled to announce the 2022 Live Performance Guide is now available! Bridgewater residents will receive a copy in their mailboxes soon! The Guide is also available on our website.
This year’s season features a little bit of something for everyone, including some of the best performing arts groups from Virginia. The season begins on January 22 with local country and blue grass sensation Spencer Hatcher. You may recognize his name from the “Mountain Dew Major Melon” commercial. Animals, comedy, ice skating, a string quartet, dancing, musicals and more are all coming to Sipe Center this year!
Sipe Center is proud to announce our 2022 Signature Event is a speaking engagement with Frank Beamer, legendary Virginia Tech football coach. Coach Beamer will talk about football and developing leadership. Super fans also have the option to supercharge their ticket for a half hour long private meet and greet with Frank Beamer after the public talk. The private meet and greet tickets are $50 and include light concessions and drinks.
Tickets will be available on January 1.
- Live Performance Ticket sales begin online January 1 at 8:00 a.m.
- Box office sales begin January 1 at 3:00 pm, at the box office. Regular box office hours are Thursday – Sunday, from 3-8:00 p.m.
- Phone sales will also begin January 1 at 3:00 p.m. during box office hours. Staff will prioritize in person purchases and then incoming calls. Voicemails about ticket sales will be answered last.
- Tickets can be purchased Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. by calling B-Connected at (540) 908-4212.
The easiest way to purchase tickets is online via our website. We are offering the same “Pick Any Package” again this year. This is also available online, but you must select “Packages” before selecting shows for purchase. You may also call or stop by the box office for assistance with the “Pick Any Package.” Here are all the details about the package:
- Purchase tickets to 5 or more live performances, you will receive a 10% discount!
- The tickets have to be purchased at the same time, and must be for 5 different events.
- You must purchase the same number of tickets to each event.
If you require any assistance with ticket purchases, please call or stop by the box office.