As the weather warms up, take advantage of all that Bridgewater has to offer and potentially meet a new neighbor! Join us for “Strollers & Sneakers” on Fridays at 9:30 a.m. in a tour of Bridgewater’s wonderful parks. Take a stroll around the park and then enjoy the playgrounds or open spaces.
Simply come when you can and enjoy the company and camaraderie of parenthood.
- April 1 – Riverwalk (meet at fountain and walk to Bridgeview Park)
- April 8 – Oakdale Park (meet at Park Shelter 1)
- April 15 – Wildwood Park (meet at Downrush Vista)
- April 22 – Cooks Creek Arboretum (meet at bridge)
- April 29- Whitelow Park (meet in parking lot)
- May 6 – Harrison Park (walk laps around lawn party path and finish at Harrison playground)
This is a great opportunity to meet other parents and caregivers in Bridgewater while also enjoying the benefits of being active!