In DC League of Super-Pets, Krypto the Super-Dog and Superman are inseparable best friends, sharing the same superpowers and fighting crime in Metropolis side by side. When Superman and the rest of the Justice League are kidnapped, Krypto must convince a rag-tag shelter pack—Ace the hound, PB the potbellied pig, Merton the turtle and Chip the squirrel—to master their own newfound powers and help him rescue the superheroes.
You have several chances to see DC League of Super-Pets:
- Thursday, September 8 at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 9 at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 11 at 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 15 at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 17 at 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 18 at 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Tickets are $5. Tickets will be on sale the week of the movie showing at the Sipe Center Box Office or online. The Sipe Center Box Office will be open from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Thursday through Sunday.
B-Free: Bridgewater residents received a 2022 Activities calendar in their mailboxes. These calendars have one B-Free Monthly Movie ticket for each month. One movie ticket admits the entire household to movie showtime of choice. B-Rec card must be presented for each household member for FREE admission at Sipe Center. B-Free tickets are only available in person at the box office. Read more about this change here.