Zoning Tips

Already planning your spring/summer projects?  Read this first!  Bridgewater residents often tell us that they drove over to Rockingham County’s Community Development Department to obtain a building permit only to learn that they first need to talk to our Town Planner.  We’d like to spare you that extra trip.  Please note that before approaching the County for a building permit, you must obtain a zoning permit from our office.  You’ll start by filling out a project proposal and emailing it to permits@bridgewater.town.   Here’s a list of things that zoning permits are required for and the additional information we’ll request for each one:

For more information, please give us a call at 908-4212 or check out the zoning page on our website: https://bridgewater.town/administration/zoning/index.php.

Comments are closed.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: