Sipe Center re-opening is all the buzz around town! We’ve had lots of calls and questions about ticket sales, so here is the scoop. Ticket sales begin Monday, March 1st at 9am, over the phone. If you don’t get through on your first try, please have patience with box office staff and call back again in a few minutes. Staff are working hard to answer all incoming calls. We will prioritize incoming phone calls over voicemail messages, so please do call again.
One of the most asked questions this season is about Flexpasses. Instead of Flexpasses, this year, we are offering a “pick any” discount. These are similar, but with a few key differences.
If you purchase tickets to 5 or more live performances, you will receive a 10% discount! The tickets have to be purchased at the same time, and must be for 5 different events. The tickets will be the same seats for each event purchased with this package. You must purchase the same number of tickets to each event.
This discount will be available all season, so if you don’t make the first 30% of tickets sold, you can still take advantage of this discount as more tickets become available (with loosening restrictions). Be sure mention your interest in this “pick any” discount to Box Office staff!
General Ticket FAQ:
- Credit or debit card transactions can be made over the phone. Phone purchases can be made Monday through Friday (9-5), by calling the Sipe Center box office at (540) 908-4208.
- Cash and check transactions, less encouraged, will be available at Sipe Center box office on Saturday mornings from 9-1, beginning March 1. Phone sales are encouraged!
- At this time, we are not offering online ticket sales due to a restricted number of tickets being for sale.
- Thundertix, our ticketing sales system, will automatically follow all social distancing protocols set forth by the governor.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless a performance is cancelled due to Covid-19.
- James LeBlanc and the Winchesters tickets will go on sale April 3rd. Look for The Steel Wheels tickets to be available this summer.
- Tickets sales are currently limited to 30% of Sipe Center’s total capacity. As social distancing regulations loosen, we will release more tickets for sale. What does that mean? We can only sell 46 tickets to each performance right now, but when we are allowed to sell more, we will! If you miss purchasing tickets to a performance you really want to see, check back later as we release more tickets for purchase.
The most up to date information will always be at sipecenter.com, or you can call the Box Office at 540-908-4208. If you haven’t already, take a look at our Live Performance Guide and decide which shows you want to purchase tickets to!