Last week, Governor Northam announced that many social distancing regulations will loosen on May 15. What does this mean for Sipe Center?
- Capacity increases from 30% to 50%, making 31 more tickets available for each show.
- Extra tickets will go on sale Thursday, April 29 at 9:00 a.m.
How can you purchase tickets?
- Thursday morning: Call the box office at (540) 908-4208 after 9:00 a.m. to purchase tickets over the phone. Staff will prioritize incoming calls over voicemails, so if you do not get through on your first try, please try again!
- Purchase tickets in person at the box office from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday through Sunday.
- Live performance ticket sales are not available online, and will be over the phone or in person only.
The “Pick Any” package deal will still be available. If you purchase tickets to five or more live performances, you will receive a 10% discount! The tickets have to be purchased at the same time, and must be for five different events. The tickets will be the same seats for each event purchased with this package. You must purchase the same number of tickets to each event. Before beginning your order, be sure to mention this package to box office staff!
If you haven’t already, take a look at our 2021 Live Performance Guide and decide which shows you want to see!